[CBT Bulletin] Weekly e-mail bulletin

Beth Tefilah Office office at bethtefilah.org
Thu Jul 3 14:18:14 EDT 2014

Shabbat Shalom!

Kiddush:
The Kiddush on July 5, 2014 is sponsored by Danny Bell and Elly Freund
Bell in honour of Danny's father's Yahrzeit, Moshe ben Yitzchak (Paul
Bell) on 7 Tamuz.

Candle Lighting - 7:32 pm, July 4, 2014
Havdalah  -  10:00 pm, July 5, 2014

Talmud Class:
Rabbi Lazer teaches Talmud every Sunday morning after services at
approximately 9:45am. Current study is Baba Metziah Chapter 5.

Parsha Class:
Rabbi Lazer teaches a Parsha Class at Congregation Beth Tefilah every
Wednesday at 7:30pm.

Yahrzeit - Week of July 5 - 12 :
*Ted Simkovich for his mother, Freda Simkovich, 7 Tamuz (Fri./Sat.)
*Daniel Bell for his father, Moshe ben Yitzchak  (Paul Bell), 7 Tamuz
(Fri./Sat.)
*Judith Weinstein for her mother, Bronia Cola, 9 Tamuz (Sun./Mon.)
*Ruth Antony and Stephen Antony for her uncle/his great uncle, Mayer
Wolf, 10 Tamuz (Mon./Tues.)

Volunteers Required:
We are in the process of preparing our rental house for use and require
volunteers to paint or/and wash walls.  If you are available please
contact the office with the dates and times available.  Whatever amount
of time you can donate will be greatly appreciated.   Phone 519-433-7081
or e-mail at office at bethtefilah.org.

Office hours week of July 7 - 11, 2014:

Tuesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday 9:00am - 12:30pm, and 4:30pm - 6:30pm

---